Saturday, December 24, 2011

Logic Puzzles by the Dozen Volume I

Logic Puzzles by the Dozen Volume I


# Logic Puzzles by the Dozen Volume I

# Logic Puzzles by the Dozen Volume I best selction# Logic Puzzles by the Dozen Volume I You Here! Best Offers Today!

# Logic Puzzles by the Dozen Volume I

Product Description Logic Puzzles by the Dozen has 13 puzzles per volume (a baker's dozen). However, some of the puzzles are combined into a single, multi-puzzle, combination puzzle. I hope you enjoy working the logic puzzles as much as I enjoyed creating them. Note: These are not interactive puzzles. However, there are instructions for printing the grids. Product Description Logic Puzzles by the Dozen has 13 puzzles per volume (a baker's dozen). However, some of the puzzles are combined into a single, multi-puzzle, combination puzzle. I hope you enjoy working the logic puzzles as much as I enjoyed creating them. Note: These are not interactive puzzles. However, there are instructions for printing the grids....

Recent Product

TONY SHOES 6" STILETTO HEEL PLATFORM OPEN TOE/BACK CHAIN ANKLE...
Sorel Women's Sorel '88 Boot
Keen Brighton High Boot for Women 9 Slate Black

No comments:

Post a Comment